Window Packages For Concrete Cutting in Edmonton
Along with our other concrete cutting services, Champion Concrete Cutting offers you expert window cutting packages. If you’d like to add a window to an existing wall on your home or office in the Edmonton area, Champion Concrete Cutting is the company for you. Our window packages contain various services including:
- Cut rough opening into the 8’’ thick concrete wall at approximately 42’’ x 42’’ (hopper egress window)
- Remove and dispose of concrete that was cut out from the wall
- Supply PVC Vinyl hopper style window for the rough opening
- Supply window well to meet safety egress code for Edmonton Alberta bedrooms at 24’’ high x 48’’ wide x 22’’ deep at 21’’ high
- Supply a 1’’ washed rock base for the inside of the window well at approximately 6 inches thick
- Install the above listed items from the outside of your home and seal window with caulking from inside and out
- *This pricing estimate is for work within City of Edmonton limits.
Note on the Window Package
- You are responsible to provide access to the exterior wall of the house for our men and equipment at each window opening required.
- The minimum access space is to be 80’’ wide, 48’’ out from the wall and 6’’ lower than the bottom of your new window's rough opening.
- You are also responsible for removing the drywall and insulation inside the house, draping poly over the area
- Champion Concrete Cutting is not responsible for any dry wall work or Landscaping after works completed
- PLEASE note that we do not do any weeping tile tie-ins on the window
Window Cutting Packages for All Needs
If you don’t need us to do an entire window project for you, we have offers that fit what you need. Our alternative options include:
- Excavation (digging) completed by Champion
- Removal/disposal of dirt completed by Champion
- Cut only
- Remove and dispose of concrete block
To make sure you don’t have too many people tracking dirt and concrete dust through your home or office, all of our window cutting is done from outside. Call Champion Concrete Cutting in Edmonton to learn more about our window cutting packages available for your home or business.
- C.O.D. VISA or MasterCard number must be obtained by office staff prior to the commencement of work.
- A deposit may be required.
Notice to Customer:
- The customer is responsible to clearly mark the precise location of all cuts and/or holes to be made.
- The customer agrees to hold us harmless and indemnify us for all damages resulting in severed or cut cables, conduits, pipes, etc., either embedded in or adjacent to, material to be cored or cut as well as damages resulting from our use of water to cool our equipment while carrying out work.
- Champion Concrete Cutting (Edmonton) Inc., shall not be held responsible or liable for any changes to the structural integrity of the work area or any area which results from Champion making the cuts and/or holes according to the customer’s markings or directions.
- Additional charges may be incurred if there is excessive rebar in the concrete being cut or broke out from a structure.
- Prices valid for 30 days from quotation date
- Customer is responsible to make arrangements with Alberta One Call to have utilities marked prior to excavation.